Contact Information

Cody's Mission Home Address in Chile:

Elder Cody K. Dastrup
Chile Concepcion Mission
O'Higgins 940,Oficina 502
Concepcion
CHILE

It costs .98 cents to mail a letter to CHILE.

Packages need to be sent via US Postal Service (send pkgs. priority mail and it runs from $12-$55 depending on size of box) DO NOT SEND VIA Fed-ex, UPS, or DHL (as it will cost him over $100 to get it in Chile)


If you would like to communicate via email, send an email to dastrup5@cox.net and your email will be forwarded to Cody as he is only allowed to email family members.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

YAY!!! we got our first letter from Cody!



Hey guys,
The MTC is great and I love the people here.My companion is the smartest most diligent person I have ever met (adults included).My district is awesome and I need to send you some pictures that we took....If I get the time.I miss everyone back home and wish I could see you guys, but i know my purpose.I see Bryan everyday and i love it!It's good seeing a familiar face and it feels really good to talk to somebody close to me.All the elders here are super cool and very understanding.The language is still hard and I'm not picking it up as fast as the other elders but....I am the only one in the entire district that didnt come into the MTC speaking a little spanish.I will probably be the last one to pick it up,we will see though.Pray for me.
Love ya,
Elder Cody Dastrup

No comments:

Post a Comment