Contact Information

Cody's Mission Home Address in Chile:

Elder Cody K. Dastrup
Chile Concepcion Mission
O'Higgins 940,Oficina 502
Concepcion
CHILE

It costs .98 cents to mail a letter to CHILE.

Packages need to be sent via US Postal Service (send pkgs. priority mail and it runs from $12-$55 depending on size of box) DO NOT SEND VIA Fed-ex, UPS, or DHL (as it will cost him over $100 to get it in Chile)


If you would like to communicate via email, send an email to dastrup5@cox.net and your email will be forwarded to Cody as he is only allowed to email family members.

Friday, April 30, 2010

April 30th Letter

Hola!!!
How is everybody doing! I had a lot of stuff going on this week. We had a TRC appointment yesterday (fake investigator) and we taught him the 1st lesson on the restoration. Me and Elder Reed, who is from Alaska, did very well and we felt the spirit a lot. For the first time here at the MTC I completely felt how it would feel to have real investigators with real needs. We had a district from our zone leave this week which was sad because I had become really good friends with some of them. We are now no longer the new district in the zone too. We got a new district a couple days ago and they are really nice...really nerdy though lol. I still miss you guys a lot, but I know that 2 years will fly by and that I will enjoy all of it. I went to the temple again today which was cool. I have been working really hard this week but have a goal to work even harder this next week. How is the family doing? How is G-pa Dastrup doing? I feel like I have been gone forever, fill me in! haha I heard that there was another huge earthquake and hurricane or something in Chile...? Dear Elder me so I can find out about it. Thanks for the flag, that was super nice of you and our district was really happy. I will send you some pics this week hopefully so you can see what my comp and my new friends look like. How is Katie doing? I miss her a lot and lover her sooo much! Hows Addie? Send me some pictures of you guys...maybe the last family pictures that we took. Thanks for the lemon bars and all the treats. The lemon bars were amazing and you need to send us some more in a week or so...we at them all. I hope some of my friends have stopped by to see you guys, I know Jess has and I'm really thankful for that. I am just about outta time so I will talk to you next week! Adios Elder Dastrup

No comments:

Post a Comment