Contact Information

Cody's Mission Home Address in Chile:

Elder Cody K. Dastrup
Chile Concepcion Mission
O'Higgins 940,Oficina 502
Concepcion
CHILE

It costs .98 cents to mail a letter to CHILE.

Packages need to be sent via US Postal Service (send pkgs. priority mail and it runs from $12-$55 depending on size of box) DO NOT SEND VIA Fed-ex, UPS, or DHL (as it will cost him over $100 to get it in Chile)


If you would like to communicate via email, send an email to dastrup5@cox.net and your email will be forwarded to Cody as he is only allowed to email family members.

Friday, June 11, 2010

June 11, 2010

This week has been amazing. Elder Reed and I were selected to teach 2 groups of 30ish missionaries their first night at the MTC. We had an investigator and we started the teaching for 15 minutes then handed it over to the missionaries to group teach. They both went really good and Brother McCall (the guy in charge of it) told us that we were the best elders that he has ever seen at doing what we did. It was really rewarding and I felt really good about it. We also had our last TRC yesterday and it went really well. My district is all leaving on Monday to Chile and I am the travel leaders so I need to make sure everyone catches their flights and whatnot. I am nervous to go but I feel comforted, like no matter what happens and how hard it is going to be, everything will be alright. The language is coming and I can teach most principles as long as I have the vocab about the subject studied. I can tell that others are praying for me because everything has picked up and I am super thankful for you all and everything you are doing for me. The computer freaked out and I lost 10 minutes of email sooo I got to go....Sorry for the short letter. I love you all soooo much! Pray for me and wish me luck! All you need to know is that I love you and I am doing well! Adios Elder Dastrup

No comments:

Post a Comment