Contact Information

Cody's Mission Home Address in Chile:

Elder Cody K. Dastrup
Chile Concepcion Mission
O'Higgins 940,Oficina 502
Concepcion
CHILE

It costs .98 cents to mail a letter to CHILE.

Packages need to be sent via US Postal Service (send pkgs. priority mail and it runs from $12-$55 depending on size of box) DO NOT SEND VIA Fed-ex, UPS, or DHL (as it will cost him over $100 to get it in Chile)


If you would like to communicate via email, send an email to dastrup5@cox.net and your email will be forwarded to Cody as he is only allowed to email family members.

Monday, November 22, 2010

November 15, 2010

How's it going? I will try to keep it short this week because I don't have to much to talk about. This week we worked a lot with Laura and we baptized her yesterday after church. I have the pictures bu they are in the house so I will have to remember to send you more this next week. The baptism was really good but she still has a long way to go and to be honest I won't really be satisfied until she is really converted and active in the church. Baptism is a really important decision that all people need to take if they want to enter into the kingdom of God but at the same time it's just the door and there is a lot more to do after. Chile is the country with the highest percentage of inactives in the world. All of the converts that we have baptized are really good and active but we have a lot of work to do with other new converts in the past year.

This week we had a lot of success and found a lot of new people. This next week we are going to do a lot of divisions with the young men in the ward who are preparing to go on missions, so we should have a lot of new investigators and find some really good people to teach. I have gotten really close with some of the youth here and it's going to be tough to leave the sector when my time comes. My comp and I are working really good together and I feel really good about the next two months or 2 in this sector. I am excited for Christmas and I hope that I spend it here in Chillan and not in some other new sector!! haha What is the family going to do for Christmas? Is there any big news? I love you guys and hope that your week is amazing and that you have some good times. Take it easy and choose the right! Yours Truly, Elder Cody Dastrup

No comments:

Post a Comment