Contact Information

Cody's Mission Home Address in Chile:

Elder Cody K. Dastrup
Chile Concepcion Mission
O'Higgins 940,Oficina 502
Concepcion
CHILE

It costs .98 cents to mail a letter to CHILE.

Packages need to be sent via US Postal Service (send pkgs. priority mail and it runs from $12-$55 depending on size of box) DO NOT SEND VIA Fed-ex, UPS, or DHL (as it will cost him over $100 to get it in Chile)


If you would like to communicate via email, send an email to dastrup5@cox.net and your email will be forwarded to Cody as he is only allowed to email family members.

Monday, April 25, 2011

April 23, 2011

Hey Everyone!
I had a really busy week and I can't believe it is already Saturday again (I would say P-Day but...we are working today). We have been working really hard and I feel like time is flying by and I just can't keep up with it. I love my new assignment and I love having more responsibility and all of that but, it is also pretty stressful trying to juggle everything. This week we didn't have a ton of time to work in the sector and when we did we were looking for people and didn't really find any. Tonight we actually have a devotional tonight that we helped plan and it will be in our building, I will be in charge of all the technical stuff (the PowerPoint, sound and all of that ) so I hope it goes well. Last night we did a devotional in Chiguayante (a city near conce) and I was in charge of all the technical stuff and when I went to push play on the 1st video it didn't have sound. I had no clue what to so so I said a little prayer and unplugged a cord and then just plugged it back in. It worked and the sound actually sounded pretty good. I am nervous that something like that will happen again tonight so we are going to the church building a few hours early to be able to be better prepared. It's kind of a bummer being in the office a lot and having to do all of this kind of work but I know it's important and somebody need to do it. I am grateful for everything that I have and for all of the support I get from everyone. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little jealous that you guys are at Disneyland but...life goes on! haha Keep working hard and give some good references to the missionaries so that they can do their job! Love you guys a ton.
Yours truly,
Elder Cody Dastrup

No comments:

Post a Comment