Contact Information

Cody's Mission Home Address in Chile:

Elder Cody K. Dastrup
Chile Concepcion Mission
O'Higgins 940,Oficina 502
Concepcion
CHILE

It costs .98 cents to mail a letter to CHILE.

Packages need to be sent via US Postal Service (send pkgs. priority mail and it runs from $12-$55 depending on size of box) DO NOT SEND VIA Fed-ex, UPS, or DHL (as it will cost him over $100 to get it in Chile)


If you would like to communicate via email, send an email to dastrup5@cox.net and your email will be forwarded to Cody as he is only allowed to email family members.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

August 6, 2011

Hey!
It sounds like you guys were a little short on time when you emailed me today and...I am super short on time too, so this will be a quick one. We had a good week this week and we actually did baptize someone named Franklin that we are teaching that is really really good but it looks like he won't be getting baptized until after I leave. I am now 100% positive that I will be leaving on Tuesday and goin to a new sector. I know where I am going and who my companion will be and I am really excited to get out there and start working my butt off. I really miss being in a sector full time and having a good relationship with the members of the ward and having the time to teach more people. I am not "Trunkie", but in case you are wondering, I have already packed my bags and they are out in the hallway.haha I will be sad to be leaving this sector and it will be weird not seeing certain people as much, but I am really excited for the new challenges ahead of me. A lot of leaders in the mission will be going home this cambio and it is looking like there will be a lot of young leaders in the mission. I love change and am really looking forward to it. Today we went out to Chillan for our P-Day (my first sector). I went and ate lunch at the house of the 1st person that I baptized in the mission. They couldn't believe how well I am speaking the language and how much I have changed and I couldn't believe how much they had all grown as well. We also went and bought some more souvenires and I bought some really neat things mad out of Chilean copper. I am glad to hear people showed up to Davids farewell and that he is now in the MTC. Could I get his Email address??? And I was glad to hear that Austin got married...so much has changed since I left! I miss you all so much and hope that you are doing great. Pray for me this week, it's going to be a big change going to my new sector! Love you guys!!!
Yours Truly,
Elder Cody Dastrup

No comments:

Post a Comment