Contact Information

Cody's Mission Home Address in Chile:

Elder Cody K. Dastrup
Chile Concepcion Mission
O'Higgins 940,Oficina 502
Concepcion
CHILE

It costs .98 cents to mail a letter to CHILE.

Packages need to be sent via US Postal Service (send pkgs. priority mail and it runs from $12-$55 depending on size of box) DO NOT SEND VIA Fed-ex, UPS, or DHL (as it will cost him over $100 to get it in Chile)


If you would like to communicate via email, send an email to dastrup5@cox.net and your email will be forwarded to Cody as he is only allowed to email family members.

Monday, July 26, 2010

July 26, 2010











Hey! I had an awesome week but not much crazy stuff happened. We have a baptism this week on Sunday with Stephanie and the following week scheduled with Luis. I am really excited for both of them. Luis is a very poor man with a huge family living in his little house (probably 15 people) and they are CRAZY! We only get to teach him in his home because nobody else wants to listen but he loves it and can't wait to be baptized to be an example for his family. It is amazing to see how our message can literally change peoples lives in only a few weeks (we have something special). My companion is having problems with his back so tomorrow morning we are going to the doctor, but today we mostly spent our time cleaning the house. It is super clean!!! We went downtown today to buy some stuff for the week and I knew I needed to buy a rug for the house but forgot. So when we got home I was looking for something to use as a rug, I found some blankets in the closet and decided I would use one to make some rugs for the house. I cut it into 4 rugs for our tile floored house and when my companion had seen what I did his face went pale and he said "usted tiene una pecado" which means "you have sinned" haha. I guess hmna Fischbeck doesn't like when things happen to the extra blankets so.....don't mention this to her mom! I tooka picture with Elder Fischbeck and of the Fischbeck's and they are attached to this, also a picture of the volcano's we visited 2 weeks ago. Anyways I gotta get back to work but have a good week and love everyone! Elder Dastrup


P.S. I am only getting letters like once every 3-4 weeks and packages once every 4 weeks sooo if I don't get back to you very fast sorry!!! Choi

No comments:

Post a Comment