Contact Information

Cody's Mission Home Address in Chile:

Elder Cody K. Dastrup
Chile Concepcion Mission
O'Higgins 940,Oficina 502
Concepcion
CHILE

It costs .98 cents to mail a letter to CHILE.

Packages need to be sent via US Postal Service (send pkgs. priority mail and it runs from $12-$55 depending on size of box) DO NOT SEND VIA Fed-ex, UPS, or DHL (as it will cost him over $100 to get it in Chile)


If you would like to communicate via email, send an email to dastrup5@cox.net and your email will be forwarded to Cody as he is only allowed to email family members.

Monday, August 2, 2010

August 2, 2010

Hey how's it going? I am doing good today, the weather is still pretty cold here but not unbearable. We played Futbol and I had 4 goals! I am dominating the Latinos down here, haha. Elder Garcia's back is fine, he had some inflammation with his muscles or something but he rested a lot this past week so we will be back to working hard tonight and the rest of this week. Stephanie got baptized! It was seriously the best experience of my life, watching someone come up out of the waters of baptism pure and clean....amazing. We have another baptism (Luis) this week but it is a little sketchy, pray for us this week please. We are over one ward because generally down here there is one building for each ward. Our building is nice and is close to our house. Our area is about 7 miles long and 4 miles wide (It's big), but some of it is pastures so we don't always have to go 7 miles a day. I have had some crazy food (like horse), but I never know what I am eating...I just eat it...FAST! haha This food here is actually pretty good but I feel like it all tastes the same. The weather here in Chillan (my city) is cold, it gets past freezing every night and I think the coldest it has gotten was like 15 degrees but I don't know because they don't use Fahrenheit here. I'm glad to hear dad has been working on my car and when it gets cooler outside you guys can drive it as much as you want. Sounds like the house is going to be different when I get back, and I am super excited. You all are staying really busy and that is good to hear. Anyways I am doing good and hope all is well, love you so much and pray for you all every day. Elder Dastrup


p.s. if you have sent a letter anytime soon I found out from the mission home it should be delivered this Thursday if all goes well. There is only 3 cars for the whole mission so that is why it takes so long for him to get letters delivered to him and our package that we sent 3 weeks ago just got to the mission home....thanks for all your support to Elder Dastrup .....love Cody's Mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment