Contact Information

Cody's Mission Home Address in Chile:

Elder Cody K. Dastrup
Chile Concepcion Mission
O'Higgins 940,Oficina 502
Concepcion
CHILE

It costs .98 cents to mail a letter to CHILE.

Packages need to be sent via US Postal Service (send pkgs. priority mail and it runs from $12-$55 depending on size of box) DO NOT SEND VIA Fed-ex, UPS, or DHL (as it will cost him over $100 to get it in Chile)


If you would like to communicate via email, send an email to dastrup5@cox.net and your email will be forwarded to Cody as he is only allowed to email family members.

Friday, May 28, 2010

May 28, 2010

Hey Everyone! Como Estan? The MTC is still going good. I have seriously made so many lifelong friends after only 6 weeks here! I know it's crazy I have been out over 6 weeks! After my time is done here at the MTC I will be about 1/12 done with my mission....CRAZY! It feels like I have been here for 3 days. The food was good for the 1st few weeks but I am totally over it now, I have put on 15 pounds! (No worries to the ladies, it's all muscle) haha. I was able to teach 6 lessons in complete Spanish this week (with the help from my companion) Keep praying for me, the language is coming but a few more prayers couldn't hurt, right? haha We got new missionaries this week in our zone and it was a cool experience. As a zone leader we are in charge of getting them comfortable with the MTC, showing them how to teach lessons and giving them a tour of the campus. You Arizonans will be shocked to hear this but guess what? We had a blizzard on Monday! Not a light snow storm but a BLIZZARD at the end of MAY! It snowed so hard that 2 huge trees 40-50 feet tall came crashing down by the mail room. I have some pictures of it and it was really cool. Enough about me...How is everyone? Are you enjoying your summer? How is Gma Poll? How is Travis? I think about him and his family all of the time and I hope they are doing well. Thanks- Jessica and Mom and Gma Dastrup for sending me packages recently, they were much appreciated by both me and my roommates...and the whole floor! I am so thankful for the opportunity to be serving as a missionary in such an exciting time in the world and can't wait to get out into the field in 3 weeks...CRAZY! Thanks for the support, keep sending letters and stuff, I really appreciate it. Adios Elder Cody Dastrup

No comments:

Post a Comment