Contact Information

Cody's Mission Home Address in Chile:

Elder Cody K. Dastrup
Chile Concepcion Mission
O'Higgins 940,Oficina 502
Concepcion
CHILE

It costs .98 cents to mail a letter to CHILE.

Packages need to be sent via US Postal Service (send pkgs. priority mail and it runs from $12-$55 depending on size of box) DO NOT SEND VIA Fed-ex, UPS, or DHL (as it will cost him over $100 to get it in Chile)


If you would like to communicate via email, send an email to dastrup5@cox.net and your email will be forwarded to Cody as he is only allowed to email family members.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

August 13, 2010

Hey everyone! I don't have a lot of time this week so I am going to do it quick! (I wrote president in Spanish and it took a little longer) haha. I am doing good and like I said I had transfers this last week. My new companion is Elder Bastow and he is from Twin Falls, ID. He is an awesome guy and an even better missionary and he will help me a lot with all of the things that I struggle with right now. His Spanish is good and when we teach eh likes to do it with 100% power and spirit and 0% amor! He teaches extremely different than Elder Garcia did but I am learning a lot and we should have some really good experiences. We worked a lot with the members this week and obtained 10 references on people to teach! We want to work with the members a lot more and help them to help us find and teach more people. The weather is changing a lot here and it is slowly starting to warm up. At night it is still really cold but the days are warmer. My new cop want to do some really fun activities on our pdays so I am excited for that and he wants to do more miny transfers with the other sectors in the district which means I will be working a lot more with missionaries that don't have much time in the mission. It's kind of scary but it will be good for me and for my Spanish because I will have to step up and teach more. I love all of the blessings I am receiving from being out here on the mission and I hope that you all are doing well. I love you all so much and hope that you all are doing alright. Choi
Yours truly,
Elder Cody Dastrup

No comments:

Post a Comment